Night noises / written by Mem Fox ; illustrated by Terry Denton.
- 0 of 2 copies available at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Hood River County Library District.
1 current hold with 2 total copies.
Summary:Old Lily Laceby dozes by the fire with her faithful dog at her feet as strange night noises herald a surprising awakening.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Hood River County Library||J PIC FOX (Text)||33892000217134||Children's Picture Books||Book||None||02/08/1996||Bindery||-|
- ISBN: 0152574263 (oversize pbk.)
- ISBN: 0152005439
- Physical Description: 32 unnumbered pages : color illustrations ; 46 cm.
- Publisher: San Diego : Harcourt Brace Jovanovich, 
- Copyright: ©1989.
"HBJ big books."
"First published 1989 by Omnibus Books in association with Penguin Books Australia"--Colophon.
School Library Journal starred
Old Lily Laceby dozes by the fire with her faithful dog at her feet as strange night noises herald a surprising awakening.
|Target Audience Note:||
3.3 Follett Library Resources
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Oversize books > Specimens
Old age > Fiction
Sleep > Fiction.
Old age > Fiction.