Jack Kennedy : elusive hero / Chris Matthews.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Hood River County Library District.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Summary:Based on interviews with some of his closest associates, a portrait of the fifty-fifth president discusses his privileged childhood, military service, struggles with a life-threatening disease, and career in politics.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Hood River County Library||LP 921 KENNEDY 2011 (Text)||33892100086835||Adult Large Print||Book||None||09/26/2013||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781410443571 (hardcover : large print)
- ISBN: 1410443574 (hardcover : large print)
- Physical Description: 657 pages (large print) : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, 2011.
Orig. published: New York : Simon & Schuster, 2011.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (p. 589-652) and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Second son -- The two Jacks -- Skipper -- War hero -- Cold warrior -- Bobby -- Magic -- Survival -- Debut -- Charm -- Hardball -- Charisma -- Landing -- Zenith -- Goals -- Legacy.
Based on interviews with some of his closest associates, a portrait of the fifty-fifth president discusses his privileged childhood, military service, struggles with a life-threatening disease, and career in politics.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Kennedy, John F. (John Fitzgerald), 1917-1963
United States > Politics and government > 1961-1963
Presidents > United States > Biography.
Large type books
|Genre:||Large type books.