Great migrations : whales, wildebeests, butterflies, elephants, and other amazing animals on the move / by Elizabeth Carney.
- 3 of 3 copies available at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Hood River County Library District.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
Summary:Examines several animals and their great migrations, ranging in size from the army ant to the sperm whale.
Search for related items by series
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Hood River County Library||J 591.56 C (Text)||33892005592978||Children's Non-Fiction||Book||None||01/31/2012||Available||-|
|Hood River County Library||J EARLY 591.56 CAR (Text)||33892100444414||Children's Early Non-Fiction||Book||None||04/25/2017||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781426307003 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781426307010 (library binding : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781426308116 (Scholastic)
- Physical Description: 45 pages : color illustrations, maps (chiefly color) ; 20 x 29 cm.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : National Geographic, 
- Copyright: ©2010.
"A National Georgraphic Channel global television event"--Cover.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Mali elephants -- Red crabs -- Butterflies -- Jellyfish -- Zebras -- Army ants -- Wildebeests -- Sperm whales.
Examines several animals and their great migrations, ranging in size from the army ant to the sperm whale.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Animal migration > Juvenile literature
Migratory animals > Juvenile literature.
Animals > Migration