Putting makeup on dead people / Jen Violi.
- 3 of 4 copies available at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Hood River County Library District.
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
Summary:Donna's discovery, that she wants to be a mortician, helps her come into her own and finally understand that moving forward doesn't mean forgetting someone you love.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Hood River County Library||YA FIC VIOLI (Text)||33892005608659||Young Adult Fiction||Book||None||02/22/2012||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1423134818 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 9781423134817 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 9781423134855
- Physical Description: 326 pages ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Hyperion, 
- Copyright: ©2011.
Donna's discovery, that she wants to be a mortician, helps her come into her own and finally understand that moving forward doesn't mean forgetting someone you love.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||High schools > Juvenile fiction
Schools > Juvenile fiction
Grief > Juvenile fiction
Risk-taking (Psychology) in adolescence > Juvenile fiction.
Schools > Fiction