The Final Four / Paul Volponi.
- 5 of 5 copies available at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Hood River County Library District.
0 current holds with 5 total copies.
Summary:Four players at the Final Four of the NCAA basketball tournament struggle with the pressures of tournament play and the expectations of society at large.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Hood River County Library||YA FIC VOLPONI (Text)||33892100002915||Young Adult Fiction||Book||None||05/23/2012||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780670012640 (hardcovers) :
- Physical Description: 244 pages ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: New York, N.Y. : Viking, 2012.
Junior Library Guild
Four players at the Final Four of the NCAA basketball tournament struggle with the pressures of tournament play and the expectations of society at large.
|Target Audience Note:||
A Junior Library Guild selection