The Floating Islands / by Rachel Neumeier.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Hood River County Library District.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
Summary:The adventures of two teenaged cousins who live in a place called the Floating Islands, one of whom is studying to become a mage and the other one of the legendary island flyers.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Hood River County Library||YA FIC NEUMEIER (Text)||33892100002014||Young Adult Fiction||Book||None||05/18/2012||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780440240600 (pbk)
- Physical Description: 388 pages : maps ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Bluefire, 2012.
The adventures of two teenaged cousins who live in a place called the Floating Islands, one of whom is studying to become a mage and the other one of the legendary island flyers.
|Target Audience Note:||
An Atlantis Subscriptions selection
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Magic > Fiction.