- 13 of 15 copies available at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Hood River County Library District.
0 current holds with 15 total copies.
Summary:Twelve-year-old Sarny's brutal life as a slave becomes even more dangerous when a newly arrived slave offers to teach her how to read.
Search for related items by series
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Hood River County Library||YA FIC PAULSEN (Text)||33892200369222||Young Adult Fiction||Book||None||01/22/1998||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0440219361 (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: 92 pages ; 18 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Bantam Doubleday Dell Books for Young Readers, 1995.
- Copyright: ©1993.
Twelve-year-old Sarny's brutal life as a slave becomes even more dangerous when a newly arrived slave offers to teach her how to read.
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR MG 3.8 1.0 9993.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Slavery > Juvenile fiction
Reading > Juvenile fiction.