The third bullet : a Bob Lee Swagger novel / Stephen Hunter.
- 14 of 14 copies available at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Hood River County Library District.
0 current holds with 14 total copies.
Summary:Swagger becomes interested in exploring JFK's assassination, asking questions few have asked before.
Search for related items by series
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Hood River County Library||FIC HUNTER (Text)||33892100052225||Adult Fiction||Book||None||01/25/2013||Available||-|
- ISBN: 145164020X
- ISBN: 9781451640205 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 485 pages ; 25 cm.
- Edition: First Simon & Schuster hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster, 2013.
Series numeration from Fantastic Fiction.
Map on lining papers.
Swagger becomes interested in exploring JFK's assassination, asking questions few have asked before.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Swagger, Bob Lee (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Marines > Fiction.
Snipers > Fiction.
Kennedy, John F. (John Fitzgerald), 1917-1963 > Assassination > Fiction.
Detective and mystery fiction.