Sweet salt air / Barbara Delinsky.
- 16 of 17 copies available at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Hood River County Library District.
0 current holds with 17 total copies.
Summary:Two childhood friends reunite at a summer retreat, each harboring a horrible secret that would test the bounds of their longtime relationship if revealed.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Hood River County Library||FIC DELINSKY (Text)||33892100100164||Adult Fiction||Book||None||06/18/2013||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781250007032 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 404 pages ; 25 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : St. Martin's Press, 2013.
Two childhood friends reunite at a summer retreat, each harboring a horrible secret that would test the bounds of their longtime relationship if revealed.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Female friendship > Fiction.
Secrecy > Fiction.
Life change events > Fiction.