A trick of the light / Lois Metzger.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Hood River County Library District.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
Summary:Fifteen-year-old Mike desperately attempts to take control as his parents separate and his life falls apart.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Cascade Locks Library||YA FIC METZGER (Text)||33892100140194||Young Adult Fiction||Book||None||10/08/2013||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780062133083 (hardcover bdg. : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 196 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Balzer + Bray, c2013.
Fifteen-year-old Mike desperately attempts to take control as his parents separate and his life falls apart.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Family problems > Fiction.
Anorexia nervosa > Fiction.
Eating disorders > Fiction.
High schools > Fiction
Schools > Fiction