- 4 of 4 copies available at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Hood River County Library District.
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
Summary:In a future where most people have computer implants in their heads to control their environment, a boy meets an unusual girl who is in serious trouble.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Hood River County Library||YA FIC ANDERSON (Text)||33892100443515||Young Adult Fiction||Book||None||04/04/2017||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780763662622
- Physical Description: 299 pages ; 21 cm
- Edition: Second paperback edition.
- Publisher: Somerville, Massachusetts : Candlewick Press, 2012.
- Copyright: ©2002
"First paperback edition in this format 2012"--Title page verso.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Moon -- Eden -- Utopia -- Slumberland.
In a future where most people have computer implants in their heads to control their environment, a boy meets an unusual girl who is in serious trouble.
|Target Audience Note:||
Age 14 and up.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Teenage consumers > Juvenile fiction.
Teenage consumers > Fiction.
Moon > Juvenile fiction.
Moon > Fiction