Ann and Nan are anagrams : a mixed-up word dilemma / by Mark Shulman ; illustrated by Adam McCauley.
- 4 of 4 copies available at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Hood River County Library District.
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
Summary:When Grandma Reagan introduces Robert (do not call him Bob) to the concept of anagrams, he realizes that they are everywhere--he is surrounded by word problems.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Hood River County Library||J PIC SHU (Text)||33892100127928||Children's Picture Books||Book||None||01/16/2014||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781452109145 (alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: San Francisco, Calif. : Chronicle Books, 2013.
"More than 101 anagrams hidden inside"--Cover.
"A Junior Library Guild selection"--Jtk. flap.
When Grandma Reagan introduces Robert (do not call him Bob) to the concept of anagrams, he realizes that they are everywhere--he is surrounded by word problems.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Anagrams > Juvenile fiction.
Anagrams > Fiction.