National Geographic book of animal poetry : 200 poems that squeak, soar, and roar : with favorites from Robert Frost, Jack Prelutsky, Emily Dickinson, and more / edited by J. Patrick Lewis.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Hood River County Library District.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
Summary:Combines photography with lyrical text celebrating the animal world, in a compilation that includes works by such poets as Emily Dickinson, Robert Frost and Rudyard Kipling.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Hood River County Library||J 808.81936 NAT (Text)||33892100327254||Children's Non-Fiction||Book||None||11/12/2015||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781426310096 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1426310099 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781426310546 (library binding : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1426310544 (library binding : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 183 p. : chiefly col. ill. ; 28 cm.
- Publisher: Washington, DC : National Geographic, c2012
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (p. 172-173, 180-183) and indexes.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Welcome to the world -- The big ones -- The little ones -- The winged ones -- The water ones -- The strange ones -- The noisy ones -- The quiet ones -- Final thought -- Writing poems about animals.
Combines photography with lyrical text celebrating the animal world, in a compilation that includes works by such poets as Emily Dickinson, Robert Frost and Rudyard Kipling.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Animals > Poetry
|Genre:||Dust jackets (Bindings) > 2012.