Bo at Ballard Creek / Kirkpatrick Hill ; illustrations by LeUyen Pham.
- 7 of 7 copies available at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Hood River County Library District.
0 current holds with 7 total copies.
Summary:"It's the 1920s, and Bo was headed for an Alaska orphanage when she won the hearts of two tough gold miners who set out to raise her, enthusiastically helped by all the kind people of the nearby Eskimo village"--
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Hood River County Library||J FIC HILL (Text)||33892100735225||Children's New Books||Book||None||04/27/2021||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780805093513 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0805093516 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781250044259 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 278 pages : illustrations, 22 cm
- Edition: First Edition.
- Publisher: New York : Henry Holt and Company, 2013.
Editions may vary.
"It's the 1920s, and Bo was headed for an Alaska orphanage when she won the hearts of two tough gold miners who set out to raise her, enthusiastically helped by all the kind people of the nearby Eskimo village"-- Provided by publisher.
2014 ALA Notable Children's Books List
Scott O'Dell Award for Historical Fiction, 2014.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Alaska > History > 1867-1959 > Juvenile fiction.
Alaska > History > 1867-1959 > Fiction.
Fathers > Fiction.
Adoption > Fiction.
Eskimos > Fiction.