Skink--no surrender / Carl Hiaasen.
- 19 of 20 copies available at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Hood River County Library District.
0 current holds with 20 total copies.
Summary:With the help of an eccentric ex-governor, a teenaged boy searches for his missing cousin in the Florida wilds.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Hood River County Library||YA FIC HIAASEN (Text)||33892100173989||Young Adult Fiction||Book||None||09/23/2014||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780375870514 (hardback)
- Physical Description: 281 pages ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Alfred A. Knopf, 2014.
With the help of an eccentric ex-governor, a teenaged boy searches for his missing cousin in the Florida wilds.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mystery and detective stories.
Missing children > Fiction.
Wilderness areas > Fiction.
Florida > Fiction.