Clarice Bean, don't look now / Lauren Child.
- 3 of 3 copies available at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Hood River County Library District.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
Summary:Clarice Bean has a list of things to worry about. How does she handle them?
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Hood River County Library||J FIC CHILD (Text)||33892100712091||Children's Fiction||Book||None||11/24/2020||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780763639358
- ISBN: 0763639354
- Physical Description: 252 p. : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Edition: 1st U.S. pbk. ed.
- Publisher: Cambridge, Mass. : Candlewick Press, 2008.
Originally published: London : Orchard, 2006.
Clarice Bean has a list of things to worry about. How does she handle them?
A Junior Library Guild selection.
Search for related items by subject
Detective and mystery fiction.