- 1 of 1 copy available at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Hood River County Library District.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Summary:When seventeen-year-old Davy Hamilton tests positive for Homicidal Tendency Syndrome, everyone believes it is only a matter of time before she murders someone.
Search for related items by series
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 0062233645
- ISBN: 9780062233646
- Physical Description: 372, 12 pages ; 21 cm.
- Edition: First paperback edition
- Publisher: New York : HarperTeen, an imprint of Harpercollis Publishers, 2015.
- Copyright: ©2014
Series numeration and title from FantasticFiction.
When seventeen-year-old Davy Hamilton tests positive for Homicidal Tendency Syndrome, everyone believes it is only a matter of time before she murders someone.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Genetics > Fiction.
Psychopaths > Fiction.
Murder > Fiction.
Young adult fiction.