Jack's fantastic voyage / Michael Foreman.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Hood River County Library District.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
Summary:One stormy night, Jack experiences an exciting adventure on the sea with his grandfather, but later wonders if it was only a dream.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Hood River County Library||J PIC FOR (Text)||33892000217068||Children's Picture Books||Book||None||02/08/1996||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0152394966 :
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 26 cm.
- Edition: First United States edition.
- Publisher: San Diego : Harcourt Brace Jovanovich, 1992.
One stormy night, Jack experiences an exciting adventure on the sea with his grandfather, but later wonders if it was only a dream.
|Target Audience Note:||
4.5 Follett Library Resources.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Sea stories > Juvenile fiction.
Grandfathers > Juvenile fiction