Tiptoe tapirs / Hanmin Kim ; English translation by Sera Lee.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Hood River County Library District.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
Summary:Tapir and Little Tapir are the quietest creatures in a very noisy jungle, but when a leopard is threatened by a hunter they teach him how to move with a very soft step, and the other animals follow suit.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Cascade Locks Library||J PIC KIM (Text)||33892100337451||Children's Picture Books||Book||None||12/18/2015||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780823433957 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0823433951 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 21 x 27 cm
- Edition: First American edition.
- Publisher: New York : Holiday House, 2015.
"First published in Korea as TAPIR'S SOFT STEPS in 2013 by BIR Publishing Co., Ltd., Seoul."
Tapir and Little Tapir are the quietest creatures in a very noisy jungle, but when a leopard is threatened by a hunter they teach him how to move with a very soft step, and the other animals follow suit.
|Study Program Information Note:||
Reading Counts! 1.4
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Tapirs > Fiction.
Jungle animals > Fiction
Noise > Fiction.
Jungles > Fiction
Tapirs > Juvenile fiction.
Jungle animals > Juvenile fiction.
Noise > Juvenile fiction.
Jungles > Juvenile fiction.