- 7 of 7 copies available at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Hood River County Library District.
0 current holds with 7 total copies.
Summary:When her university professor father is sent by the Gestapo to a concentration camp, seven-year-old Anna travels the Polish countryside with the mysterious Swallow Man during World War II.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Hood River County Library||YA FIC SAVIT (Text)||33892100357426||Young Adult Fiction||Book||None||03/01/2016||Available||-|
- ISBN: 055352206X (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 9780553522068 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 0553513346 (hbk.)
- ISBN: 9780553513349 (hbk.)
230 pages ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Alfred A. Knopf, an imprint of Random House Children's Books, 
|Summary, etc.:||When her university professor father is sent by the Gestapo to a concentration camp, seven-year-old Anna travels the Polish countryside with the mysterious Swallow Man during World War II.|
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
World War, 1939-1945 Poland Fiction
Poland History Occupation, 1939-1945 Fiction
Survival Juvenile fiction
World War, 1939-1945 Poland Juvenile fiction
Poland History Occupation, 1939-1945 Juvenile fiction
|Genre:||Young adult fiction.|