Henry and the clubhouse / Beverly Cleary ; illustrated by Jacqueline Rogers.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Hood River County Library District.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
Summary:About a boy and his friends who build a clubhouse that spells trouble when they exclude Ramona and Beezus who try to sneak in.
Search for related items by series
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Cascade Locks Library||J FIC CLEARY (Text)||33892100344978||Children's Fiction||Book||None||02/16/2016||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780688213817
- ISBN: 0688213812
- ISBN: 9780380709151
- ISBN: 0380709155 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 199, 13 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm
- Edition: Reillustrated edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Harper, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers, 2014.
- Copyright: ©1962
Series numeration and title from FantasticFiction.
About a boy and his friends who build a clubhouse that spells trouble when they exclude Ramona and Beezus who try to sneak in.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Humorous stories, Juvenile.
Adventure fiction > Juvenile fiction.
|Topic Heading:||Oregon authors.