The goblin's puzzle : being the adventures of a boy with no name and two girls called Alice / by Andrew S. Chilton ; illustrations by Jensine Eckwall.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Hood River County Library District.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
Summary:A boy, a goblin, a scholar, and a princess join forces to defeat a dragon, outwit a scheming duke, and solve a logic puzzle.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Hood River County Library||J FIC CHILTON (Text)||33892100347054||Children's Fiction||Book||None||03/10/2016||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780553520705 (hardback)
- ISBN: 0553520709 (hardback)
- ISBN: 9780553520712 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 0553520717 (lib. bdg.)
- Physical Description: 279 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First Edition.
- Publisher: New York : Alfred A. Knopf, 
A boy, a goblin, a scholar, and a princess join forces to defeat a dragon, outwit a scheming duke, and solve a logic puzzle.
Search for related items by subject
Fantasy > Juvenile literature.
Goblins > Juvenile fiction.