The vanishing island : being volume one of the chronicles of the black tulip / Barry Wolverton.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Hood River County Library District.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Summary:"A young boy named Bren sets out on the high seas with a mysterious admiral to search for a legendary map that leads to an object of unspeakable power"--
Search for related items by series
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Hood River County Library||J FIC WOLVERTON (Text)||33892100363382||Children's Fiction||Book||None||03/31/2016||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780062221902 (hardback)
- ISBN: 0062221906 (hardback)
- Physical Description: 338 pages : illustration, map ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Walden Pond Press, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
"A young boy named Bren sets out on the high seas with a mysterious admiral to search for a legendary map that leads to an object of unspeakable power"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Seafaring life > Fiction.
Buried treasure > Fiction.
Magic > Fiction.
Seafaring life > Juvenile fiction.
Treasure troves > Juvenile fiction.
Magic > Juvenile fiction.