Orange, lavender & figs : deliciously different recipes from a passionate eater / Fanny Slater ; foreword by Rachael Ray.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Hood River County Library District.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Summary:"From the winner of Rachael Ray's Great American Cookbook Competition, a compilation of ... recipes along with the heartwarming--and often humorous--tales that inspired them"--Page 4 of cover.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Hood River County Library||641.5 SLA 2016 (Text)||33892100374249||Adult Non-Fiction||Book||None||05/03/2016||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781476796307
- ISBN: 1476796300
- Physical Description: 245 pages, 16 unnumbered pages of plates : illusrations (some color) ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Rachel Ray / Atria paperback edition.
- Publisher: New York : Rachael Ray Books, Atria, 2016.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Rise and scramble -- Soups and FANwiches -- The app store -- EntréePreneur -- Going green -- Sideways -- There's always room -- Awesomesauce.
"From the winner of Rachael Ray's Great American Cookbook Competition, a compilation of ... recipes along with the heartwarming--and often humorous--tales that inspired them"--Page 4 of cover.
Search for related items by subject