Henry and Beezus / Beverly Cleary ; illustrated by Tracy Dockray.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Hood River County Library District.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
Summary:When Henry decides to sell bubble gum to all the kids at school to earn money to buy his own bicycle, he gets plenty of trouble, but very little money.
Search for related items by series
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Hood River County Library||J FIC CLEARY (Text)||33892100440040||Children's Fiction||Book||None||02/28/2017||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0380709147 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780380709144 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780062040589
- ISBN: 0062040588
- Physical Description: 201, 11 p. : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Edition: Reillustrated ed.
- Publisher: New York : HarperTrophy, 2007.
Series numeration and title from FantasticFiction.
Includes an excerpt from Henry and Ribsy.
When Henry decides to sell bubble gum to all the kids at school to earn money to buy his own bicycle, he gets plenty of trouble, but very little money.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Humorous stories, Juvenile.
|Topic Heading:||Oregon authors.