Quick as a cricket / by Audrey Wood ; illustrated by Don Wood.
- 8 of 10 copies available at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Hood River County Library District.
0 current holds with 10 total copies.
Summary:A young boy describes himself as "loud as a lion," "quiet as a clam," "tough as a rhino," and "gentle as a lamb."
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Hood River County Library||J PIC WOO (Text)||33892000150095||Children's Picture Books||Book||None||02/08/1996||In transit||-|
- ISBN: 0859531511 (hc)
- ISBN: 0859533069 (softcover)
- Physical Description: 32 unnumbered pages : color illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Publisher: New York, N.Y. : Child's Play (International), 1990.
A young boy describes himself as "loud as a lion," "quiet as a clam," "tough as a rhino," and "gentle as a lamb."
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader Lower Grades 1.7 0.5
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Self-perception > Juvenile fiction
Animals > Juvenile fiction
Rhyme > Juvenile fiction.