Egg / photographed by Jane Burton and Kim Taylor ; written by Robert Burton.
- 5 of 6 copies available at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Hood River County Library District.
0 current holds with 6 total copies.
Summary:A photographic story of creatures hatching from their eggs, including birds, reptiles, fish, and insects.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Hood River County Library||J EARLY 591.3 BUR (Text)||33892100402388||Children's Early Non-Fiction||Book||None||05/01/2018||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1564584607 :
- Physical Description: 45 pages : color illustrations ; 29 cm.
- Edition: First American edition.
- Publisher: London ; Dorling Kindersley, 
- Copyright: ©1994.
Subtitle: A photographic story of hatching.--Cover.
A photographic story of creatures hatching from their eggs, including birds, reptiles, fish, and insects.
|Target Audience Note:||
4.5 Follett Library Resources.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Embryology > Juvenile literature
Eggs > Juvenile literature