You know me well : a novel / Nina LaCour & David Levithan.
- 4 of 4 copies available at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Hood River County Library District.
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
Summary:Mark and Kate sit next to each other in school but are barely acquainted until they meet at a San Francisco club during Pride Week and connect over each one's forbidden love.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Hood River County Library||YA FIC LACOUR (Text)||33892100389551||Young Adult Fiction||Book||None||08/29/2016||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781250098641
- Physical Description: 250 pages ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First U.S. edition.
- Publisher: New York : St. Martin's Griffin, 2016.
Mark and Kate sit next to each other in school but are barely acquainted until they meet at a San Francisco club during Pride Week and connect over each one's forbidden love.
Search for related items by subject
Friendship > Fiction.
Homosexuality > Fiction.
JUVENILE FICTION / Love & Romance.
JUVENILE FICTION / Social Issues / Friendship.
|Topic Heading:||Young adult fiction.