Can you find Pup? / Vincent X. Kirsch.
- 4 of 4 copies available at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Hood River County Library District.
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
Summary:Tate loves to draw everything from cats to clowns but ignores his dog Pup, who runs away to join the circus.
Search for related items by series
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Hood River County Library||J PIC KIR (Text)||33892100638536||Children's Picture Books||Book||None||10/09/2019||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780823439409 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0823439402 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9780823439416 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0823439410 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 26 cm.
- Edition: First Edition.
- Publisher: New York, N.Y. : Holiday House, 
Tate loves to draw everything from cats to clowns but ignores his dog Pup, who runs away to join the circus.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Drawing > Fiction.
Dogs > Fiction.
Lost and found possessions > Fiction.