Phoebe will destroy you / by Blake Nelson.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Hood River County Library District.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Summary:To avoid his alcoholic mother's problems, Nick, seventeen, stays with his aunt's family near the Oregon coast, where he works at his uncle's car wash and falls into a complicated relationship.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Hood River County Library||YA FIC NELSON (Text)||33892100582668||Young Adult Fiction||Book||None||01/03/2019||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781481488167
- ISBN: 1481488163
- ISBN: 9781534419667
- ISBN: 1534419667
- Physical Description: 246 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First Simon Pulse hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon Pulse, 2018.
To avoid his alcoholic mother's problems, Nick, seventeen, stays with his aunt's family near the Oregon coast, where he works at his uncle's car wash and falls into a complicated relationship.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 14 up.
Search for related items by subject