Snoopy, first beagle on the Moon! / by Charles M. Schulz ; adapted by Ximena Hastings ; illustrated by Robert Pope.
- 5 of 6 copies available at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Hood River County Library District.
0 current holds with 6 total copies.
Summary:Snoopy has an idea that is out-of-this-world. He will go to the moon! But will he make it home in time for dinner?--from back cover.
Search for related items by series
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Hood River County Library||J READER SCH (Text)||33892100657619||Children's Readers||Book||None||01/31/2020||Available||-|
|Hood River County Library||J READER SCH (Text)||33892100694653||Children's New Books||Book||None||07/21/2020||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781534445178
- ISBN: 153444517X
- ISBN: 9781534445161
- ISBN: 1534445161
- ISBN: 9781725446342
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Edition: Simon Spotlight edition.
- Publisher: New York, New York : Simon Spotlight, an imprint of Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing Division, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019
At head of title: Peanuts.
"In cooperation with NASA" -- from front cover.
"Bonus space facts inside" -- from front cover.
Snoopy has an idea that is out-of-this-world. He will go to the moon! But will he make it home in time for dinner?--from back cover.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Snoopy (Fictitious character) > Juvenile fiction.
Space flight > Juvenile fiction.
Moon > Juvenile fiction.
Snoopy (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Space flight > Fiction.
Moon > Fiction.