People / written and illustrated by Peter Spier.
- 4 of 4 copies available at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Hood River County Library District.
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
Summary:Emphasizes the differences among the four billion people on earth.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Hood River County Library||J EARLY 155.2 SPI (Text)||33892004108552||Children's Early Non-Fiction||Book||None||12/22/1996||Available||-|
|Parkdale Community Library||J PIC SPI (Text)||33892005020855||Children's Picture Books||Book||None||12/30/2008||Available||-|
- ISBN: 038524469X (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: 41 unnumbered pages : color illustrations ; 33 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Doubleday, [1988?]
- Copyright: ©1980.
Emphasizes the differences among the four billion people on earth.
Summary: Emphasizes the differences among the four billion people on earth.