The wonders of nature / written by Ben Hoare ; illustrated by Angela Rizza and Daniel Long.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Hood River County Library District.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Summary:Collects over one hundred specimens of the natural world, profiling rocks and minerals, microscopic life, plants, and animals.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Hood River County Library||J 508 HOA (Text)||33892100651927||Children's Non-Fiction||Book||None||12/11/2019||Checked out||06/22/2021|
- ISBN: 9781465485366
- ISBN: 1465485368
- Physical Description: 224 pages : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Edition: First American edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : DK Publishing, 2019.
Collects over one hundred specimens of the natural world, profiling rocks and minerals, microscopic life, plants, and animals.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Nature > Juvenile literature.
Natural history > Juvenile literature.
|Genre:||Instructional and educational works.