- 2 of 2 copies available at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Hood River County Library District.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
Summary:A young girl who feels misunderstood and different stays quiet, turning to books to find a place where she can connect with the world and where her words hold power.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Cascade Locks Library||J PIC OUI (Text)||33892100669325||Children's New Books||Book||None||05/30/2020||Available||-|
|Hood River County Library||J PIC OUI (Text)||33892100669366||Children's Picture Books||Book||None||03/11/2020||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781324004431
- ISBN: 1324004436
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 29 cm
- Edition: First American edition.
- Publisher: New York : Norton Young Readers, 2020.
- Copyright: ©2019
A young girl who feels misunderstood and different stays quiet, turning to books to find a place where she can connect with the world and where her words hold power.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 6-9. Norton Young Readers.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Quietude > Juvenile fiction.
Loneliness > Juvenile fiction.
Books and reading > Juvenile fiction.