The alphabet's alphabet / Chris Harris ; illustrated by Dan Santat.
- 0 of 3 copies available at Sage Library System.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Hood River County Library District. (Show)
1 current hold with 3 total copies.
Summary:Illustrations and easy-to-read text reveal that while letters of the alphabet resemble each other, each is also unique, as if they, like human beings, are part of the same family.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Hood River County Library||J PIC HAR (Text)||33892100709402||Children's New Books||Book||None||10/27/2020||Checked out||12/15/2020|
|Cook Memorial Library - La Grande||JE Harris, C (Text)||35178001829707||Juvenile Easy||Book||Branch_Only_3months||10/05/2020||Checked out||12/15/2020|
|Milton-Freewater Public Library||Letters & Numbers (Text)||37862000469528||Juvenile Picture Books||Book||Branch_Only_3months||11/23/2020||On holds shelf||-|
- ISBN: 9780316266628 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0316266620 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : illustrations ; 29 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York ; Little, Brown and Company, 2020.
Illustrations and easy-to-read text reveal that while letters of the alphabet resemble each other, each is also unique, as if they, like human beings, are part of the same family.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Alphabet > Juvenile fiction.
Alphabet > Fiction.
Stories in rhyme.