The luckiest man : life with John McCain / Mark Salter.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Sage Library System.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Hood River County Library District. (Show)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
Summary:A deeply personal and candid remembrance of the late Senator John McCain from one of his closest and most trusted confidants, friends, and political advisors.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Hood River County Library||921 MCCAIN 2020 (Text)||33892100708909||Adult New Books||Book||None||10/27/2020||Available||-|
|Union Carnegie Public Library||328.73 SALTER (Text)||37883000388591||Adult Non-Fiction||Book||Branch_Only_6months||11/24/2020||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781982120931
- ISBN: 1982120932
- Physical Description: 594 pages, 16 unnumbered leaves of plates : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Simon & Schuster hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster, 2020.
- Copyright: ©2020
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographic references (pages 561-564) and index.
A deeply personal and candid remembrance of the late Senator John McCain from one of his closest and most trusted confidants, friends, and political advisors.
Search for related items by subject