The house by the lake : [the true story of a house, its history, and the four families who made it home] / Thomas Harding; illustrated by Britta Teckentrup.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Sage Library System.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Hood River County Library District. (Show)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
Summary:Thomas Harding adapts his adult memoir of the same name for younger readers, tracing the shadow of war as it falls across a one-story cottage and the people who share it.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Hood River County Library||J EARLY 943.08 HAR (Text)||33892100706812||Children's New Books||Book||None||10/27/2020||Available||-|
|Ontario Community Library||j943.08 HARDI (Text)||33330004558013||Juvenile Non-Fiction||Book||None||01/08/2021||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781536212747
- ISBN: 1536212741
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 26 x 29 cm
- Edition: First US edition.
- Publisher: Somerville, Massachusetts : Candlewick Studio, 2020.
- Copyright: ©2020
Subtitle from cover.
Thomas Harding adapts his adult memoir of the same name for younger readers, tracing the shadow of war as it falls across a one-story cottage and the people who share it.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject