Kind / written by Alison Green ; with a foreword by Axel Scheffler ; [illustrated by Axel Scheffler and 37 others].
- 0 of 1 copy available at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Hood River County Library District.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Summary:Illustrations by prominent illustrators accompany this story on how to make the world a better place through kindness, with an emphasis on welcoming refugees.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Hood River County Library||J PIC GRE (Text)||33892100706937||Children's Picture Books||Book||None||10/27/2020||Checked out||10/13/2021|
- ISBN: 9781338627053
- ISBN: 1338627058
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Edition: First [American] edition.
- Publisher: New York : Scholastic Press, 2020.
Illustrations by prominent illustrators accompany this story on how to make the world a better place through kindness, with an emphasis on welcoming refugees.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 3-6. Scholastic Press.
Grades K-1. Scholastic Press.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Kindness > Juvenile fiction.
Conduct of life > Juvenile fiction.
Kindness > Fiction.
Conduct of life > Fiction.
Refugees > Fiction.