The magic & mystery of trees / written by Jen Green ; illustrated by Claire McElfatrick.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Hood River County Library District.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Summary:Provides readers with interesting facts about trees and introduces the concept of forest ecology. Includes glossary.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Hood River County Library||J 582.16 GRE (Text)||33892100708651||Children's New Books||Book||None||10/24/2020||Checked out||12/19/2020|
- ISBN: 9781465479365
- ISBN: 1465479368
- Physical Description: 80 pages : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Edition: First American edition.
- Publisher: New York, New York : DK Publishing, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019
|Formatted Contents Note:||
What is a tree? -- Flowers, fruits, and seeds -- Tree partners -- Tree habitats -- National and state trees.
Provides readers with interesting facts about trees and introduces the concept of forest ecology. Includes glossary.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Trees > Juvenile literature.
Forest ecology > Juvenile literature.
|Genre:||Instructional and educational works.