How to do the work : recognize your patterns, heal from your past, + create your self / Dr. Nicole LePera.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Sage Library System.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Hood River County Library District. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Summary:From Dr. Nicole LePera, creator of 'the holistic psychologist,' comes a revolutionary approach to healing that harnesses the power of the self to produce lasting change.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Hood River County Library||CD 128.2 LEP (Text)||33892100730622||Adult New Audiobooks||Audiobook CD||None||04/01/2021||Checked out||07/03/2021|
- ISBN: 9781799950103
- ISBN: 1799950107
- ISBN: 9781799950097
- ISBN: 1799950093
- Physical Description: 10 audio discs (12 hr., 30 min) : digital, CD audio ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 computer disc (PDF ; 4 3/4 in.)
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [New York] : HarperAudio, 
- Distributor: [Ashland, OR] : Blackstone Audio.
- Copyright: ℗2021
Supplemental enhancement PDF accompanies the audiobook.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by the author.
From Dr. Nicole LePera, creator of 'the holistic psychologist,' comes a revolutionary approach to healing that harnesses the power of the self to produce lasting change.
Search for related items by subject
Mind and body.
Healing > Psychological aspects.