- 0 of 1 copy available at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Hood River County Library District.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Summary:While Nana fixes their sailboat, which will take them out to sea where the seals live, Noah builds his very own seal friend on shore until a storm blows in and he must take cover.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Hood River County Library||J PIC MAR (Text)||33892100748186||Children's New Books||Book||None||08/30/2021||Checked out||09/25/2021|
- ISBN: 9781536218510
- ISBN: 1536218510
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 28 cm
- Edition: First US edition.
- Publisher: Somerville, Massachusetts : Candlewick Press​, 2021.
- Copyright: ©2021
"First published by Oxford University Press (UK) 2021"--Copyright page
While Nana fixes their sailboat, which will take them out to sea where the seals live, Noah builds his very own seal friend on shore until a storm blows in and he must take cover.
Search for related items by subject