The rhythm of the rain / Grahame Baker-Smith.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Hood River County Library District.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Summary:While playing in a pool on the side of the mountain, Isaac follows the water to a river, a waterfall, and the great ocean, in a book that celebrates the water cycle.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Hood River County Library||J PIC BAK (Text)||33892100750067||Children's New Books||Book||None||09/13/2021||Checked out||10/08/2021|
- ISBN: 9781536205756
- ISBN: 1536205753
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 30 cm
- Edition: First U.S. edition.
- Publisher: Somerville, Massachusetts : Templar Books, an imprint of Candlewick Press, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2018
While playing in a pool on the side of the mountain, Isaac follows the water to a river, a waterfall, and the great ocean, in a book that celebrates the water cycle.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Hydrologic cycle > Juvenile fiction.
Water > Juvenile fiction.
Rain and rainfall > Juvenile fiction.
Hydrologic cycle > Fiction.
Rain and rainfall > Fiction.
Water > Fiction.
Rain and rainfall.