Nutik, the wolf pup / Jean Craighead George ; illustrated by Ted Rand.
- 5 of 6 copies available at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Hood River County Library District.
0 current holds with 6 total copies.
Summary:When his older sister Julie brings home two small wolf pups, Amaroq takes care of the one called Nutik and grows to love it, even though Julie tells him it cannot stay.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Hood River County Library||J PIC GEO (Text)||33892200599075||Children's Picture Books||Book||None||05/03/2001||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0060281642
- ISBN: 0060281650 (lib. bdg.)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 23 x29 cm.
- Publisher: New York : HarperCollins, 2001.
When his older sister Julie brings home two small wolf pups, Amaroq takes care of the one called Nutik and grows to love it, even though Julie tells him it cannot stay.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Eskimos > Juvenile fiction
Wolves > Juvenile fiction.
Brothers and sisters > Juvenile fiction
Arctic regions > Juvenile fiction.