A bear for Miguel / story by Elaine Marie Alphin ; pictures by Joan Sandin.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Hood River County Library District.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Summary:A young girl in El Salvador goes to the market with her father and helps her family obtain necessities by trading a precious item of her own.
Search for related items by series
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Hood River County Library||J READER ALP (Text)||33892004882842||Children's Readers||Book||None||07/23/2007||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0064442349 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 60 pages : color illustrations ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First Harper Trophy edition.
- Publisher: New York, N.Y. : HarperTrophy, 1997.
A young girl in El Salvador goes to the market with her father and helps her family obtain necessities by trading a precious item of her own.