My car / written and illustrated by Byron Barton.
- 10 of 10 copies available at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Hood River County Library District.
0 current holds with 10 total copies.
Summary:Sam describes in loving detail his car and how he drives it.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Parkdale Community Library||J PIC BAR (Text)||33892200626928||Children's Picture Books||Book||None||10/04/2001||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0060296240 (trade)
- ISBN: 0060296259 (lib. bdg.)
- Physical Description: 36 unnumbered pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Greenwillow Books, 2001.
Sam describes in loving detail his car and how he drives it.
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader Lower Grades 0.9 0.5
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Automobiles > Juvenile fiction.