- 6 of 6 copies available at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Hood River County Library District.
0 current holds with 6 total copies.
Summary:Mole rescues a baby bird, cares for it, and loves it, until the day he realizes it is because he loves it that he must set it free.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Cascade Locks Library||J PIC NEW (Text)||33892002130517||Children's Picture Books||Book||None||11/07/2002||Available||-|
|Hood River County Library||J PIC NEW (Text)||33892002175298||Children's Picture Books||Book||None||01/23/2003||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1582347840 (alk. paper)
1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 26 cm.
- Edition: First U.S. edition.
- Publisher: New York : Bloomsbury Children's Books, 2002.
- Distributor: Distributed to the trade by St. Martin's Press.
|Summary, etc.:||Mole rescues a baby bird, cares for it, and loves it, until the day he realizes it is because he loves it that he must set it free.|
Search for related items by subject