The Alphabet Keeper / Mary Murphy.
- 2 of 3 copies available at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Hood River County Library District.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
Summary:The Alphabet Keeper keeps all the letters caged in the dark, but one day they escape and use clever word play to outwit the keeper.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Hood River County Library||J PIC MUR (Text)||33892100109025||Children's Picture Books||Book||None||04/29/2003||Checked out||10/12/2021|
- ISBN: 0375823476 (trade)
- ISBN: 0375923470 (lib. bdg.)
- Physical Description: 28 unnumbered pages : color illustrations ; 20 x 24 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Alfred A. Knopf, 
- Copyright: ©2002.
"Originally published in Great Britain as The flyaway alphabet by Egmont Books in 2002"--P. facing t.p.
School Library Journal
Bulletin (Center for Children's books)
The Alphabet Keeper keeps all the letters caged in the dark, but one day they escape and use clever word play to outwit the keeper.
|Target Audience Note:||
2.3 Follett Library Resources
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Alphabet > Fiction.
Alphabet > Fiction.