The teeth of the tiger / Tom Clancy.
- 26 of 26 copies available at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Hood River County Library District.
0 current holds with 26 total copies.
Summary:Three men from the armed forces are approached by a small firm named Hendley Associates to become their newest agents in fighting terrorism, using whatever means possible.
Search for related items by series
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Parkdale Community Library||FIC CLANCY (Text)||33892004032992||Adult Fiction||Book||None||08/29/2003||Available||-|
- ISBN: 039915079X (alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0399151362 (limited ed.)
- Physical Description: 431 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: New York : G.P. Putnam's Sons, 
- Copyright: ©2003.
Series numeration from FantasticFiction.
Three men from the armed forces are approached by a small firm named Hendley Associates to become their newest agents in fighting terrorism, using whatever means possible.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader Upper Grades 6.4 25.0
Search for related items by subject