My pet hamster / by Anne Rockwell ; illustrated by Bernice Lum.
- 3 of 3 copies available at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Hood River County Library District.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
Summary:Describes what pet hamsters are like, what they eat, and how they act, and explains the difference between wild and domestic animals.
Search for related items by series
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Hood River County Library||J EARLY 636 ROC (Text)||33892200556919||Children's Early Non-Fiction||Book||None||03/28/2003||Available||-|
|Hood River County Library||J EARLY 636.9 ROC (Text)||33892200575000||Children's Early Non-Fiction||Book||None||06/05/2003||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0060285648 :
- ISBN: 0064452050 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0060285656 (lib. bdg.)
- Physical Description: 32 pages : color illustrations ; 21 x 26 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : HarperCollins, 
- Copyright: ©2002.
Describes what pet hamsters are like, what they eat, and how they act, and explains the difference between wild and domestic animals.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Hamsters as pets > Juvenile literature