- 5 of 5 copies available at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Hood River County Library District.
0 current holds with 5 total copies.
Summary:Shortly after the Civil War a black family travels to Kansas to take advantage of the free land offered through the Homestead Act.
Search for related items by series
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Hood River County Library||J READER BRE (Text)||33892004892437||Children's Readers||Book||None||05/17/1999||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0064440524 (book ; pbk.)
- ISBN: 0060206691 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 0060206683 :
64 pages : color illustrations ; 22 cm.
- Edition: Newly ill. edition.
- Publisher: New York : HarperCollins, 1993.
- Copyright: ©1978.
|Summary, etc.:||Shortly after the Civil War a black family travels to Kansas to take advantage of the free land offered through the Homestead Act.|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Kansas Juvenile fiction
African Americans Juvenile fiction
Frontier and pioneer life Kansas Juvenile fiction